Elegance and Class! Ideal for Young Couple/Family, Investor or Early Retirees!
Here's one for the astute home buyers or savvy investors - an elevated stylish well maintained post war home with unlimited potential, sitting on a sizeable block in highly desirable Mount Gravatt East.
Take a look: Sophisticated and contemporary open plan living, lounge and dining; bedrooms separated from the living areas; a private and spacious entertainer's deck and ample storage space underneath. And then there's the smaller details - polished timber floorboards, large airy French windows, ceiling fans and air-conditioning throughout. This house is an absolute delight.
Ok, back to this Cosy and Charming residence at Mount Gravatt East that comes with total features such as:
- Ideal family home all on one level, low maintenance
- Sensational open plan kitchen/living flowing to a large back alfresco deck
-Three good sized bedrooms with built-in wardrobes
-Sleek kitchen with feature hanging wineglass rack, breakfast bar and dishwasher
-Spacious family bathroom, internal laundry (off kitchen) with an extra toilet
-Polished hardwood floors right through
-Rooms feature high ceilings and fans
-2 generous size gabled carports and storage space underneath the house
-Elegant entry garden with private leafy surroundings
- Fully fenced and easy to extend, grassy backyard, 645m2
- Treetop views to the Mount Gravatt Outlook over the local township ??? Evenings are the best with beautiful sunsets!
- Minutes to the city, convenient location close to schools, shops, transport
The location is in demand with Homemaker City the local shopping area; M1 access or to the CBD down Logan Road; Garden city a short drive away plus a main bus route on Logan Road.