Ramya, It's been a pleasure dealing with you and your very professional service. I would definitely recommend you to everyone, especially in the Sri Lankan community, buying or selling a property. Cheers and thank you.
OLD CHARM, CONVENIENCE, NEAR CITY LIVING...Suiting a Family, Investor or a Builder!! Click on the video.
Here's one for the astute home buyers or savvy investors/builders – an attractive Queenslander residence with unlimited potential, sitting on a huge 761 block in highly desirable Coorparoo location bordering East Brisbane vicinity and Norman Park.
Take a look: Sophisticated lounge area, dining adjoining the solid Tasmanian oak kitchen boasting of old charm stove, three good sized bedrooms plus a sleep-out and ample storage underneath (the house).
And then there’s the smaller details – hardwood timber floors underneath the carpet, large airy French windows, over 11 ft high ceilings, etc...
This classic hardwood built Queenslander has been maintained to its former glory however we understand that it needs TLC to be restored to its original condition.
The present owner has a recent building/pest inspection report in hand. We understand that the house is not up to-date and taken into consideration the needed TLC around the place. We therefore were able price it reasonably well to attract the right buyer who could come forward to add value to this old charm!
Some of the features of this charming home:
- Soaring 12 foot VJ walls and ceilings all freshly painted
- Ornate timber fretwork
- Country style functional kitchen
- Separate lounge and dining area
- 3 very large bedrooms
- Main bedroom has air conditioning and a built-in robe
- Two of the bedrooms have French doors leading out onto a side veranda
- Front Veranda
- Big back yard with side access
- Easy access driveway with private leafy backyard and surroundings
- Fully fenced and easy to extend grassy flat backyard of 761m2
- Minutes to the City, convenient location, close to schools shops trains buses and restaurants
- 2 generous size carports, storage space, laundry and extra toilet underneath the house
The down stairs area of this house has so much potential and could easily be built in as a granny flat or teenagers retreat. This is a truly impressive home with everything going for it and is a must to see.
This home won’t last ... Please get in touch with Lucky Ramya to register your viewing for this Saturday!