THE PRICE HAS BEEN REDUCED BY THE MOTIVATED SELLER... THIS IS THE BARGAIN YOU'VE BEEN WAITING FOR!!
INTERSTATE AND LOCAL INVESTORS, FIRST HOME BUYERS, RETIREES, YOUNG COUPLES...
Call the agent today to arrange your private inspection.
This solid, first floor brick apartment is located just a short stroll to the Holland Park shopping precinct, cafes, transport and only a short drive to the CBD.
- Two generous bedrooms with built-ins
- Solid brick construction
- Large open planned lounge dining and kitchen
- Ceiling fans and security grills
- Modern kitchen and bathroom
- Lock up garage with ample storage area underneath
- Solid rental return
- Lowest Body Corp fees ($427.50 per quarter)
- Rates $302 per quarter
- Sinking fund approx. $17,000
- Currently rented at $350 per week (periodical) The tenant would like to continue to stay if an investor bought the property. He loves the spot!
This spacious first floor apartment boasts an extra-large kitchen with ample storage and bench space. The lounge room opens to the covered balcony with glimpse views to the city.
The large master bedroom features built in robes while the second bedroom is also a very good size. The laundry is part of the bathroom.
The position of this property is the main selling point with city-fringe apartments of this size being in demand.
BE QUICK... THIS IS THE BARGAIN YOU'VE BEEN WAITING FOR!!