Another amazing result from Lucky. This is my FOURTH sale through her and it reaffirms to me that she’s the best and most skillful agent in town. I knew that we were going to have a nice home to sell after renovations. I talked to all the other major Real Estate offices and although they were nice, most agents thought a realistic figure for our property was mid to high $900K’s, Lucky supported our view and believed with us that the property could achieve more. She believed and that’s what matters. Lucky worked extremely hard with 3-4 viewing’s per week for the two weeks the property lasted on the market. Nothing was too difficult and her attitude and professionalism is always a joy to work with. After two weeks on market, Lucky was able to negotiate the initial offer of $945K with a 90 day settlement, to an agreed final price of $1.1 million with a 21 day settlement. I’ve been in the industry for quite a few years and met quite a few agents. Lucky is the one you need to go with.
How It All Began...
Our 4th sale for the Sim family and our first sale to break the million dollar mark! After a major renovation, construction of a small guest house and creation of a tranquil private garden, this home was put on the market for $1 Million dollars, a price which was no doubt going to be a challenge to achieve. After a family from Scotland saw the pictures online, they contracted a buyer’s agent to come and see the property on their behalf, and the home sold for $1.1 Million!
144 Brisbane Street, Bulimba
ANOTHER GREAT SALE BY CHAMPION AGENT, LUCKY!!!
BEAUTIFULLY RENOVATED PROUD QUEENSLANDER WITH TIMELESS APPEAL ... A MUST SEE!
Positioned in the heart of this peaceful suburb, this enchanting property offers a seamless blend of modern and classic touches, sure to please. With a warm and welcoming ambience, the home is positioned on an impressively landscaped 551sqm with a charming secret you surely won't want to miss!
Tastefully updated for contemporary living yet retaining it's period appeal, this classic Queenslander is located for the modern lifestyle without compromising on the perfect environment to raise a family. It is footsteps away from city buses, ferries and Oxford St, home to vibrant wining, dining and shopping. It is only moments to Brisbane CBD and is also located in the catchment of Bulimba State School.
- Light filled living and dining area with inviting interiors enhanced by high ornate ceilings
- French doors open out to sun-washed entertainers deck
- Brand new, open plan kitchen with gas cook top and European appliances
- 3 double bedrooms, two with ample wardrobe space and equipped with fans
- Private and sun drenched front verandah
- Full, bright and airy modern bathroom with sunken bath and integrated toilet
- Polished timber floorboards, classic arched hallway, picture windows, some with led designs
- Split system air conditioning with soaring high ceilings
- Intelligent design offers an ideal space for a study, second living/media room plus storage
- A second bathroom newly renovated
- Separate toilet
- Covered outdoor area overlooking the pristine gardens
- Rainwater tank
NOW, HERE'S THE SURPRISE!!
Resting amid the magical gardens, there is a peaceful and private 1 bedroom retreat which boasts it's own bathroom and kitchen. The choices are limitless, giving you the opportunity for parents, teenagers, a home office or even renting it out! Rental appraisal for this rarity is in the range of $300 - $350 a week.
There is plenty of storage space under the house with a side driveway lane able to fit 2 cars.
...and then of course, THE GARDEN... A rare garden to be found in Bulimba!
- Flourishing child friendly gardens. Tree framed terraces, lush lawn and a magnificent Jacaranda tree as the centre piece. This meticulously designed garden offers a relaxing, peaceful and private retreat.
Enjoy all that this home and the exclusive Bulimba has to offer. Come, see what a gem we have at 144 Brisbane Street...