Located on a flat 4,680m2 land, that's more than an Acre of lush green space for you and your family.
Why 60-64 Bromley St ?
- 10 minutes walk to the Riverlakes Shopping Village and Golf Course
- Surrounded by lush bushland
- 10 min drive to the Logan Hyperdome shopping and bus hub (Loganholme Bus station)
- 10 min drive to the M1 exit
- Access to great choice of schools including public and private (Calvary Christian College)
- 30 minutes to either Brisbane or Gold Coast Airport
Now that the location is just fabulous, a little more about the house
- 5 generous sized bedrooms in total
- Master bedroom with ensuite and walk in wardrobe
- Guest room with ensuite and separate entrance, perfect for the guests.
- 3 bathrooms in total
- Large kitchen with gas cookstove. Use your imagination in this huge space and turn this into your dream kitchen.
- Cathedral ceilings in the living room, giving it the grandiose look. The living room opens out to the outdoor entertainment area. Good to keep an eye on the kids playing in the yard.
- The pool is just amazing - 15m x 5m, use it as a lap pool for your daily workout. It was well loved by the owners kids and grand kids. I am sure it will be loved more by your family.
- Large rumpus room at the front that is currently used as an office space. This can be made into a media room, extra living room, granny flat, kids play area, small home business, ... your imagination is the limit!
- House is fully solar powered (3kw). Save on your electricity bills.
- Split System Air conditioning
- 1,000l rain water tank for the pool and garden. Save on your water bills
- Large 2 bay powered shed and one smaller 4m x 3m storage shed.
Wow! That is a lot of pluses in this property. With a little tender loving care, this home can be transformed into the dream home you have always wanted.
Don't wait. Come to our open house and claim this as your own.