COUNTRY LIVING IN SECLUDED CEDAR GROVE
Hello, my name is Lucky Ramya Tennekoon and welcome to this huge property in the quite residential suburb of Cedar Grove.
This secluded suburb is perfect for those who want all the convenience of living near Jimboomba, without living in Jimboomba.Only 10 Minutes away, you can feel like you're living a world away from anything, but still get to a shopping centre in just 10 minutes.
This home offers a lovely country style of life with its large sprawling layout, 4 Bedrooms, 2 Bathrooms, Cathedral ceilings in the living spaces.Pulling up to the home you'll love the manicured look of the yard and plants.
With 3 Verandas, small outdoor kitchen and space for an outdoor dining table, you'll always be ready to entertain friends and family on your very own slice of country paradise.
Full Features Include
- Huge 4000m2 Flat Block
- Large homestead with 4 Bedrooms
- Main Bedroom with Ensuite, Ceiling Fan and Air Conditioning, and direct access to outdoor spa
- Large main bathroom with disabled support
- Contemporary Kitchen
- Cathedral ceiling with exposed beams
- Coonara wood heater
- Verandah on three sides of the house
- Home is equipped with many disabled assistance fixtures in bathrooms and doorways
- Fully equipped Laundry
- Wide open spaces
- Beautiful manicured gardens
- Two outdoor sheds
- Close to Jimboomba shopping facilities
- Close to Mt Tamborine
- Close to Hills international College, Emaus College and Jimboomba State School
- PLUS MUCH MORE
This is an absolutely beautiful home.
This area is becoming one of the few unspoiled area's to live, which is still close to shops and facilities.
You must not miss this property, so come to one of our open homes or call to book a private inspection.