We are delighted by our decision to engage Lucky Ramya to sell our home. Selling our home after 52 years was a huge decision and Lucky and her friendly and capable staff made the task so easy for us. Because of her excellent negotiating skills she was able to obtain the price we required in a very short period of time. From initial interview to settlement date was only 6 weeks. We will be happy to recommend Lucky and her team to our friends.
Hello, I'm Lucky Ramya Tennekoon and welcome to this classic family home in Wishart. This home is coming to the market for the first time since the owners built more than 50 years ago. Here is an opportunity to own not only an excellent family home, but a part of history in the area.
Originally one of only 3 blocks of land sold on Wishart road, this home built with hardwood timber features 3 bedrooms and 1 bathroom upstairs, along with a sunroom, lounge, kitchen and dining area, as well as a small area containing a guest bed. Downstairs there is a large open rumpus room, with an additional room that could be converted into a bedroom, as well as a garage that could fit 2 smaller cars, a storage room and toilet. Outside there is an area for outdoor entertaining, a huge double carport designed to fit caravans and a huge workshed, complete with its own electrical circuit and switch.
Located on Wishart Rd, this property is in a prime location. With the Civic Fair shopping centre just a few minutes walk away, there are restaurants, liquor stores, medical and legal services, dentist office and huge pet store. Just past the other end of Wishart Rd is the Wishart Village Shopping Centre, with a petrol station, 3 fast food restaurants, 2 doctors surgeries and various other services. If that isn't enough, there is also Westfield Garden City just 5 minutes drive away, which contains hundreds of stores, Westfield Carindale is also nearby. On-ramps for the Gateway M1 and Pacific Motorway M3 are very close, meaning you can get to the city in just 20 minutes, or Brisbane airport in about 25.
Full Features (all inclusions, extensions and sheds are Council approved)
- 3 Bedrooms with built-in wardrobes and carpet, main bedroom with air-con
- 1 Bathroom with separate toilet upstairs
- Lounge with joined sunroom and air-conditioning
- Open plan dining room and Kitchen with near new dishwasher
- Additional open room with guest bed
- Polished timber flooring upstairs
- Downstairs area with additional room, rumpus area
- Lockable garage with room for 2 smaller cars
- Huge storage area downstairs
- Outdoor entertainment area
- New hot water system
- Huge double carport designed to fit caravan's
- Spacious work shed with separate electrical circuit and switch
- Insulated ceiling
- 6 Solar Panels
- Security grills on windows
- 2 Waters tanks - 1 with pump
- 3 Minute walk to Civic Fair on Newnham Rd
- 3 Minute drive to Wishart Shopping Village
- 5 Minute drive to Westfield Garden City
- 10 Minute drive to Westfield Carindale
- 10 Minute drive to Gateway M1 or Pacific M3 on-ramps
- 20 Minute drive to Brisbane CBD
- 25 Minutes to Brisbane Airport
- 5 Minute drive to Mt Gravatt Community Pool
- In the Wishart State School catchment
- In the Mansfield State High School catchment
- 3 Minute walk to Brisbane Adventist College
- Many bus routes on Newnham Road
- Close to Griffith University Nathan
- Close to Mt Gravatt TAFE
If you've been looking for a family home in Wishart, you can't go past this! With great space, opportunity and location, there is plenty of ways to make your mark on this fantastic home. Don't miss your opportunity to own this - come to one of our open homes or call us to book an inspection today!