TOWNHOME IN GREAT COMPLEX AND IN MANSFIELD SCHOOL CATCHMENT!
Located in a prime street in Wishart this three bedroom townhouse is ideal for a couple, young family, investor or even a down-sizer!
The solid, semi-traditional yet modern looking whole complex is well maintained with a dedicated resident manager and boasts of respectable residents in the compound. At the back of this townhouse, there is a private courtyard with access to the lush common grounds where you as a resident have the use of a full size tennis court and a swimming pool! In short, this well-maintained complex offers you a quiet lifestyle with peace and serenity.
– Two bedrooms with built-ins and ceiling fans
– Master bedroom has a balcony overlooking the trees towards the swimming pool
– Main bathroom with shower/bath and toilet
– Entry patio
– Kitchen with electric cooking and plenty of storage
– Open plan lounge and dining room with timber floorboards
– Third bedroom with ceiling fan and air-conditioning
– Bathroom with shower and toilet
– Paved private courtyard
– Courtyard has direct access to shared open park space
– Feature built-in study and storage
– Remote access garage with laundry at the rear
– Crimsafe Screens throughout
– CCTV System
– Solar Panels
Body Corp: $800 per quarter (approx.)
Ongoing Council Rates: $340 per quarter (approx.)
– The shared pool for those hot summer days
– Full size tennis court
– Catchment for Mansfield SS and Mansfield SHS
– 700m to Wishart Shopping Village
– 8 minutes to Westfield Garden City
– 11 minutes to Westfield Carindale
– 8 minutes to on-ramps for Gateway M1 and Pacific M3
– 22 minutes to Brisbane CBD
– 18 minutes to Brisbane Airport
Stackpole Street is certainly centrally located making it ideal for both Mansfield SS and Mansfield SHS options (within walking distance of 1.1km). Walk up the road and you will find 2 bus stops (Route 179, 180, 185) on either side of Mount Gravatt Capalaba Road, a McDonald’s and a Caltex for your convenience. Also Just next door to them, you are at the Wishart shopping village (on Mt Gravatt Capalaba Road) where you can access many essential shops including cafe’s, 2 x medical centres, pathology, dentist, chiropractor, etc., and then, you are only a few minutes away from the major shopping centres such as Mt Gravatt Plaza and Westfield Garden City Shopping Complex.
Call Lucky at Stellario, to discuss this opportunity further and we look forward to seeing you at our next open home