WALKING DISTANCE TO GARDEN CITY!
AUCTION: Saturday 31st July 2021 @ 12pm
It is the first time this solid brick and tile family home has come on the market. The current owners built this house based off a Mater Prize Home Design and have loved calling this home for over 55 years.
You are greeted by double doors to a spacious entry foyer with access to the downstairs living spaces and stairs to the upper level. Upstairs you will find an open plan formal dining and lounge with decorative ceiling cornices. Adjoining this is the casual dining area and kitchen with large pantry, electric cooking, and dishwasher. There are three bedrooms, two of these open directly onto the front balcony with gorgeous original decorative tiled flooring and views towards Mount Gravatt Mountain. The master bedroom also has built-in cupboards and a ceiling fan. The family bathroom has a shower and separate bath plus there is also a separate toilet.
The ground level has an extra large rumpus area with kitchenette and a second bathroom. Additionally, there is also a large teenager’s retreat! Outside is the spacious covered entertaining area which has retractable shade cloth fitted around all sides for added comfort. The inviting inground swimming pool will be a hit with the whole family on warm summer days. The beautifully maintained gardens are a delight with multiple roses beds, camellias and landscaping around the pool.
• Multiple living spaces on both levels
• Covered double carport
• Internal laundry
• Spacious outdoor entertaining area
• Inground swimming pool
• Water tank and garden shed
• External roller shutters fitted to upstairs windows
• Security screens on windows and sliding doors
• A short 250m walk to Garden City Shopping Centre and public transport
• Close to local parks and schools including Clairvaux MacKillop College
• School catchment for primary is Upper Mount Gravatt State School and secondary is MacGregor State High School
• 5 mins to Sunnybank Plaza and Market Square
• 5 mins to Griffith Nathan Campus and QEII Hospital
• 15 mins drive to Brisbane CBD
• Easy access to M3 and M1 motorways
BCC Rates: approx. $350 per quarter
Urban Utilities: approx. $265 per quarter
This property will be going to Auction on Saturday 31st July 2021 @ 12pm. Don’t miss out on this fantastic buying opportunity, perfect for a renovator, families or as an investment!