A Fantastic Buying Opportunity in Mount Gravatt East
Welcome to 15 Pettigrew Street, situated in the popular pocket of Mount Gravatt East. This home is in one of the most convenient locations, just around the corner is Mt Gravatt Plaza, with both major supermarkets, cafes, banks and more. Plus, you can also drive to Westfield Garden City and Westfield Carindale in less than 10 minutes.
This predominately original timber and brick home is perfect for homeowners wanting to add their own touch. With some TLC this property will make an ideal family home!
Inside the home you will find four spacious bedrooms plus a study, three bedrooms have built-in robes. The open plan lounge and dining opens onto the front balcony with views of Mount Gravatt Mountain. A large skylight in the centrally located kitchen brings an abundance of natural light into the room. The bathroom has the original terrazzo flooring with two showers (one has been recently renovated) plus a separate toilet.
Moving outside the large outdoor alfresco area is perfect for entertaining opening onto the family friendly backyard. There are two garages, one underneath the house plus another separate garage towards the back of the property with a large storage area attached.
- Four bedrooms plus a study (3 with built-ins, 2 with ceiling fans)
- Open plan lounge / dining with ceiling fan in lounge
- Front balcony with views of Mount Gravatt Mountain + built-in pull down blinds
- Kitchen with electric cooking and pantry
- Bathroom with two showers + separate toilet
- Original character features including breeze blocks, decorative cornices and terrazzo flooring
- Outdoor alfresco entertaining
- Laundry + plenty of storage
- Crimsafe screen on front door + security bars on windows
- 2 x Water Tanks
- 8 minutes to Westfield Garden City and Westfield Carindale
- 2 minute drive to Mt Gravatt Plaza
- Close to both Gateway M1 and Pacific M3 on-ramps
- Close to Griffith University Nathan and Mt Gravatt Campuses
- Catchment for Mount Gravatt East Primary and Mount Gravatt State High School
- Close to local cafes and restaurants including Hallowed Grounds, Steel and Grind, Blacksmiths Speciality Coffee and The Lovewell Project at Mount Gravatt Mountain.
Don’t wait too long to come and see this home, with this much on offer it won’t be around for long!