GET IN BEFORE THE BIG BOOM IN ROCHEDALE SOUTH!!
THIS IS A SPECIAL CALL FOR FIRST HOME BUYERS, INVESTORS, FAMILIES WITH TEENAGERS…
This beautifully maintained family home is perched on an elevated 681m2 block offering living options both upstairs and downstairs.
Upstairs, you will find an open plan lounge and dining, 3 bedrooms, and a family bathroom. Off the dining room, the big sliding door opens out to a spacious covered deck.
Down the internal timber staircase, you will find (although not quite legal height at 2.32m), more fantastic living spaces with a rumpus, teenagers retreat plus bathroom, and a generous study nook.
- 3 x Bedrooms with built-ins and ceiling fans
- Family bathroom with shower and separate bath
- Separate toilet
- Open plan Lounge and Dining with air-conditioning and ceiling fan
- Kitchen with electric cooking and dishwasher
- Polished timber floors
- Spacious timber deck
- Internal timber staircase
- Huge tiled rumpus with air-conditioning
- Teenagers retreat with built-ins and bathroom
- Study nook
- Double remote garage
- Fully fenced spacious backyard
- Garden shed
Local or Interstate home buyers/Investors – Please note:
- Rochedale South is the new boom in the South East Queensland and only 20 km from the Brisbane CBD
- 6 minutes to the Garden City Westfield Shopping Centre and 5 minutes to the Logan Hyperdome
- In the Eight Mile Plains State School and Springwood State High School Catchments
- Walking distance to local shops and bus stops
- Private family-friendly street
- Rental return approx. $510 to $550 per week
Finding opportunities like this in a great location is a rarity. With a motivated owner wanting a timely result, this is a great opportunity to secure an affordable home in Rochedale South!