WELL PRICED TOWNHOUSE IN THE BOOMING MT GRAVATT EAST
This complex is so very unique for a townhouse development. It appears quite conventional, when viewed from the street, but at its rear is a huge private facility which affords its residents a full sized & fenced tennis court; a shaded swimming pool complete with 20m lap lane, BBQ-gazebo and change room, and its own manicured & landscape private park, large enough to enjoy games of family cricket or footy, fly a kite or throw a frisbee. It is a great and safe place to raise a family, all of this for just 28 residences and all of the hard work is taken care of for you.
The location of this home is also a plus factor and smack of conveniences on so many levels. As well as being only a 20 minutes drive from the CBD, it is well serviced by public transport, including the leisure & work meccas of not one but two Westfield Shopping Centres, Gardencity & Carindale. It is surrounded by quality primary & high schools including Mansfield SHS, Mount Gravatt SHS and Clairvaux MacKillop RC. Griffith University is a short bus ride away and on ramps to both the M1 & M3 motorways are only a few short minutes away, making it easy to access both the Gold and Sunshine Coasts. There is even a local shopping centre which contains a Woolies and Coles, a doctors surgery and pharmacy, bottle-o’s, butchers, seafood, fruiteres, cafes, within a 5 minutes walk to a pedestrian pathway.
The Duplex property itself has been very well throughout. The ground floor flows through from the front entrance; past the ensuited master bedroom, the large stylish kitchen, into an open plan living and dining area, then out through sliding doors onto a large, fully roofed and screened entertainment deck. Upstairs are two additional bedrooms, serviced by their own bathroom.
Some of the features of this property includes:-
– Modern kitchen, glass splashback, large oven, dishwasher, Open plan lounge and dining area and laundry area and A/C
– Sliding doors leading out to entertainers deck w/ panoramic views of the large open space in the complex, retractable privacy screens,
– Beautiful vinyl flooring throughout downstairs living areas and upstairs.
– Large linen cupboards, Floor to ceiling mirrored robe doors in two bedrooms, Ceiling fan to each bedroom. Reverse cycle A/C to one-bedroom upstairs
– Single remote garage
– Additional external car park space, adjacent to the garage and allocated to this residence.- Ample street parking. No permit required
– Covered entrance w/ security door
– Large open space in the centre of the complex, room for cricket or other outdoor activities
– Large pool w/ gazebo area and bathrooms
– Tennis court
– Direct access between complex and Mt Gravatt Plaza
– Body Corporate fees – $1070 per quarter (approximately) including building insurance (contents excluded) – Council rates and water – $580 per quarter (approximately)