Family Home in Mansfield State School Catchments!
Welcome to 41 Stackpole Street, a classic low-set brick and tile home in one of Wishart’s most desirable pockets.
This property has multiple living spaces to cater for a range of needs. There is a lovely living area upon entry with timber blinds, and a spacious rumpus room with timber floors and air-conditioning which could also be used as a home office.
The well-equipped kitchen has plenty of storage, electric cooking and a dishwasher. The dining area leads out to the covered outdoor patio perfect for entertaining and overlooks the backyard.
There are three bedrooms all with built-ins, two with ceiling fans plus the master bedroom has an ensuite. The conveniently located family bathroom has a shower plus separate bath. There is also a separate toilet.
- Double carport
- Internal laundry
- Security screens on doors and windows
- Solar power
- Water tank
- Garden shed
- Close to Boorabbin Picnic Ground, the Stackpole St Dog Park and the Bulimba Creek Bikeway
- Catchment for Mansfield Primary and High Schools
- 5 minute walk to Wishart Shopping Village
- 5 minute drive to Gateway M1 on-ramps north and south
- 7 minute drive to Westfield Garden City
- 10 minute drive to Westfield Carindale
- 10 minute drive to Griffith University at Nathan or Mt Gravatt
BCC Rates: approx. $468 per quarter
Urban Utilities: approx. $252 per quarter
There is more to see of this home, don’t miss out on this opportunity. Come along to one of our open homes or call Lucky today for a private inspection.