SUPERB HOME IN LEAFY WISHART ST – MANSFIELD CATCHMENT
Welcome to this classic brick and tile home in one of Wishart’s most desirable pockets. This property has a warm and comfortable interior, with new flooring throughout the main living areas and bedrooms, and plenty of windows to provide an abundance of natural light. The main living space features a large air-conditioner to keep cool during summer, and two of the three bedrooms are also equipped with air-conditioning.
Located near the Boorabbin Picnic Ground, the Stackpole St Dog Park and the Bulimba Creek Bikeway, this property provides a myriad of outdoor activities!
- 3 Bedrooms with Built-ins (2 x Air-conditioning)
- Main Bathroom with vanity, shower, bath and separate toilet
- Open plan dining and lounge with air-conditioning and plenty of windows for natural light
- Recently renovated kitchen with dual sink, water filter, oven, gas cooktop, dishwasher and large fridge space
- Powder room with additional toilet
- Laundry with easy access to exterior, sink and space for washer and dryer
- Access the rear patio from the dining room
- Good size backyard with water tank and pump
- Large double garage with plenty of storage
- Close to multiple parks
- Catchment for Mansfield Primary and High Schools
- 5 minute walk to Wishart Shopping Village
- 5 minute drive to Gateway M1 on-ramps north and south
- 7 minute drive to Westfield Garden City
- 10 minute drive to Westfield Carindale
- 10 minute drive to Griffith University at Nathan or Mt Gravatt
There is more to see of this home, don’t miss out on this opportunity. Come along to one of our open homes or call today for a private inspection.