“YOUR SEARCH ENDS NOW, BECAUSE OUR WELL-LOVED FAMILY HOME COULD BE YOURS!!”
SOLD Under the Hammer at Auction on 5th September
Tucked away in a cul-de-sac on a huge 981m2 block, you are not only buying a solid house but a friendly neighborhood that still boasts some old fashioned values.
Ron went on to say, “We bought the house in 1987 when it was only 2 years young, from the builder who built the home for himself! The property’s external construction is double brick, on a concrete slab. When the original owner decided to move on, this allowed us to be the proud owners of this house. We fell in love with the huge yard and the layout of the house, especially having the ‘sleeping wing’ separate to the other functional rooms. As usual, the kitchen was our common meeting place that opened out to a family dining, TV room and of course the pool room that was a favourite spot when family and friends gathered. We loved the open plan of the formal lounge and the dining room especially with its cathedral ceilings – it looked so elegant! Jean and I always took pride in furnishing the home with quality furniture. Basically it was just Jean and I who lived in the house since 1987 but I tell you, No. 5 Iseult Court was a favourite get-away spot for most of our children, grandchildren, extended family and not to mention, our dear friends!”
Ron and Jean have now decided to downsize their lifestyle and sell this much loved family home to an astute buyer who could eventually add some modern touches and call it their family home.
Located in the highly-sorted suburb of Carindale (4152), the property at 5 Iseult Court will be sold at the Auction on the 5th September. Perfectly positioned in a convenient and quiet street, the Westfield Shopping Centre is only a 4 minute drive from the property. There are 4 spacious bedrooms, 2 bathrooms including an ensuite to the main bedroom. Double lock-up garage (one has remote access) with covered access to the house entrance.
Let us take a good look at what the property offers:
– Open plan Kitchen with oven, dishwasher, electric cooktop, rangehood, pantry cupboard and plenty of storage
– Fully air-conditioned, family room and ample space for entertainers (pool room)
– Separate and open plan formal lounge and dining area with cathedral ceilings
– Extra spacious ensuite master bedroom with air-con and built-in-robe
– Spacious 2 bedrooms with built-in robes and fourth bedroom to accommodate guests
– Family bathroom with Shower, bathtub and vanity with separate toilet
– Outside covered alfresco for get-togethers and family meals
– Double lock-up garage (1 with remote access)
– Spacious laundry
– NBN connected
– Solar system 2.5 years old with 12 panels (Good quality German SMA inverter)
– Breezemaker cooling system to circulate the air in the house
– House is fully insulated with ceiling Batts
– Large water tank with pump, for watering the gardens
– Electricity and water to the bird aviary/greenhouse at the back
– Huge garden shed
– Yearly pest and termite inspections and treatments were carried out during Ron and Jean’s ownership
– Close to Carindale and all services with the BCC bus service on Meadowlands Road and Tristan Street
– Bulimba Creek walk and cycleway within 500m plus Meadowlands Parklands with Barbeque areas, exercise machines and kids play area. There is also a monthly market held in this area.