The ULTIMATE FAMILY HOME in Wishart!
Resonating with elegance, charm and modern style, this beautifully presented residence flows effortlessly to the rhythms of family life in a quiet, tree-lined Wishart location. Tucked away in a back block in the popular Koola Street, this beautiful 4 bedroom, 3 bathrooms, 2 level brick house is set on a 1077 sq. m block in a quiet and friendly neighbourhood.
Well maintained and beautifully presented this traditional brick home displays a solid appeal. A rare opportunity to purchase your ever dream home in a premier location. Perfectly positioned in the most convenient and quiet st in Wishart (Koola St) and only 500m 6 minute walk to the highly regarded Mansfield State High School. This family home presents a convenient lifestyle for buyers seeking a large home that offers a brilliant combination of comfort, style, space and ultimate convenience. In a highly sought-after street surrounded by loads of amenities, while many other amenities are close at hand including other renowned schools, picnic and play grounds, local shops, restaurants, cafes, medical facilities and more.
Koola Street is certainly centrally located making it ideal for both Mansfield SS and Mansfield SHS options (within walking distance). Located in the Mansfield catchment Zone and only a short walk to both of the primary and secondary schools will end the dropping and picking up from school. Just a short stroll to the Wishart shopping village on Mt Gravatt Capalaba Road where you can access many essential shops, and then, you are only a few minutes away from the major shopping centre such as Mt Gravatt Plaza and Westfield Garden City Shopping Complex.
- Kitchen w/ oven, dishwasher, electric cooktop, rangehood, pantry cupboard and plenty of storage
- Fully air-conditioned 3 living areas including Cosy lounge/dining
- Hugely spacious separate rumpus room w/ aircon, huge powder room and Laundry
- Study/office room
- Spacious bathroom w/ shower, vanity and toilet
- Outside roofed patio for get-togethers, meals and serene moments overlooking a private garden and swimming pool
- The open plan living backs out to a covered entertainment area overlooking the swimming pool and easy to maintain backyard.
- 3 Cars lock up garage
- Extra spacious ensuited main bedroom w/ aircon and huge walk-in robe
- 3 double bedrooms with aircon and walk-in robes
- Office/storage or study room
- 1 Bathroom with Shower, bathtub and vanity with separate toilet
- Swimming Pool
- Large storage shed
- 9 Solar Panels
- 2 Water tanks
- 1,077m2 block, fully fenced