EXCELLENT POSITIONED MT GRAVATT EAST’S BEST TOWNHOUSE
This complex is so very unique for a townhouse development. It appears quite conventional, when viewed from the street, but at its rear is a huge private facility which affords its residents a full sized & fenced tennis court; a shaded swimming pool complete with 20M lap lane, bbq-gazebo and change room, and its own manicured & landscape private park, large enough to enjoy games of family cricket or footy, fly a kite or throw a frisbee. It is a great and safe place to raise a family, all of this for just 28 residences and all of the hard work is taken care of for you.
The location of this home is also a plus factor and smack of conveniences on so many levels. As well as being only a 20 minutes drive from the CBD, it is well serviced by public transport, including the leisure & work meccas of not one but two Westfield Shopping Centres, Gardencity & Carindale. It is surrounded by quality primary & high schools including Mansfield SHS, Mount Gravatt SHS and Clairvaux MacKillop RC. Griffith University is a short bus ride away and on ramps to both the M1 & M3 motorways are only a few short minutes away, making it easy to access both the Gold and Sunshine Coasts. There is even a local shopping centre which contains a Woolies and Coles, a doctors surgery and pharmacy, bottle-o’s, butchers, sea food, fruiteres, cafes, within a 5 minutes walk to a pedestrian pathway.
The Duplex property itself has been very well through out. The ground floor flows through from the front entrance; past the ensuited master bedroom, the large stylish kitchen, into an open plan living and dining area, then out through bifolding doors onto a large, fully roofed and screened entertainment deck. Upstairs are two additional bedrooms, serviced by their own bathroom.
Some of the features of this property includes:
– Modern kitchen w/ breakfast bar, glass splashback, large oven, double drawer dishwasher, and skylight- Open plan lounge and dining area w/ built in surround sound speakers, and A/C
– Tri-fold doors leading out to entertainers deck w/ panoramic views of the large open space in the complex, retractable privacy screens,
– Timber flooring throughout downstairs living areas
– Carpeted bedrooms and throughout upstairs
– Large linen cupboard- Floor to ceiling mirrored robe doors in each bedroom, including modular seating, racks and mired storage baskets to two bedrooms.- Ceiling fan to each bedroom. Reverse cycle A/C to master bedroom and ensuite.- White plantation blinds throughout the whole property, plus the bifold door.
– Single remote garage w/ laundry area, and epoxy flooring
– Huge storage shed built in underneath the property w/ kitchenette / workbench and lock up roller garage door- Additional external car park space, adjacent to the garage and allocated to this residence.- Ample street parking . No permit required
– Covered entrance w/ security door
– Large open space in the centre of complex, room for cricket or other outdoor activities
– Large pool w/ gazebo area and bathrooms
– Tennis court
– Direct access between complex and Mt Gravatt Plaza
– NBN Service is already connected.
– Cable TV service is already connected.- Solar power system – only 4 months old. In December it produced 700KW hours and the bill was under $18.- Secure undercroft lockup – 5.0m wide x 4.8m deep x 3.2m high which can be used for storage or can be easily converted into a large rumpus room.
– Body Corporate fees – $1100 per quarter including building insurance (contents excluded) – Council rates and water – $580 per quarter