Well Priced Family Home in Mt Gravatt East!
Situated in leafy, perched on the high side along one of the most sought after streets in Mt Gravatt East, there’s easy access to the boutique amenities found in this flourishing neighbourhood, including bus stops just a minute’s walk away, a lovely park for recreation and great shopping at local Mt Gravatt Plaza and the central street shops for café culture, gyms and restaurants. This wonderful two level, three-bedroom property is perfect for families, those wanting to create their one-stop-home.
A connecting hallway leads to three well-sized bedrooms, as well as a tidy main bathroom with a shower and a vanity, completing the residence also with a relaxing deck overlooking the natural-look rain foresty yard. The house sits on a 622m2 block, this property is ideal for first home buyers, astute investors, renovators, or for someone looking to build a family home in one of Brisbane’s prime up-and-coming near city suburbs.
– Internal Stairs
– Large Utility room and Laundry area – Currently it is a huge bedroom
– Spacious bathroom w/ toilet, shower and vanity
– Rumpus room w/air con – Currently it is converted to a lounge room
– Open plan kitchen w/ single sink and pantry cupboards
– Seperate entrance and private rear yard
– Spacious master bedroom w/built-in robes, w/ air con and ceiling fan
– 2nd and 3rd bedroom w/ built-in robes
– Family bathroom w/ vanity and bath shower combo
– Separate toilet
– Linen cupboard and storage
– Kitchen w/ single sink, electric cooktop, range hood, oven and pantry cupboards
– Open plan living / dining w/ air con and balcony
– Separate toilet outside
– Garden shed
– Beautiful rear garden – Your own rain forest!
– Two rainwater tanks
– Electric hot water system
– This property is currently used as a dual living residence however the height of the lower-level ceiling is not compliant to the council specifications.